Simenso provides Bulgarian Market Entry assistance to enhance understanding of local culture, behaviors, language, business regulations and practices.
In today’s world of globalization enterprises are constantly looking to replicate their domestic-country success in other markets. However, each country’s market is unique in its underlying economic, demographic, cultural, business etiquette and regulatory factors.If you are international enterprise and you are targeting to enter Bulgarian market directly, establish subsidiary or you need stable and experienced partners, Simenso possesses the network of contacts, proprietary methodology, market credibility and record of success that will help you to accelerate your path to profitability and revenue growth.
Our approach to working with emerging-growth firms is to focus on your market position and develop a strategy to align with important the pathway to growing the company is expedited.
We create a Business Advisory Team tailored to your company, providing focused entrepreneurial thinking through practical advice and tactical support based upon relevant business experience and expertise. We actively assist in market positioning, management team cohesiveness, effective business practices, and business development activities to take your venture to a higher level of success.
- We facilitate the process with confidence.
- We create a foundation for success before entering a foreign market.
- We assist firms in market research, formulating modalities of market entry (Greenfield or M & A), through to the support in more efficient day-to-day operations on the new markets.
- Due diligence
What we offer:
- Market and/or Business Intelligence – we make complete researches and analysis to help and guide to the market entry strategy and decision making.
- First Tier and Second Tier Partnership selection – assistance in selecting proper partners, if you plan to enter the market through a local company.
Business Set-up Phase
- Site Selection – assist in selecting the most appropriate location for your Bulgarian expansion project.
- Market Entry Strategy – covers localizing strategies and plans related to Bulgarian Market entry and adapting them.
- Company Formation- establishing a legal entity, setting up a local office, and assistance in hiring local staff.
Business Development Phase
- Business Development – identification of potential customers, creating new contacts, searching for distribution channels and partners, and introduction to third-party service providers including freight forwarders, translation companies, law firms, accountants, and banks.
- Sales and Marketing- providing ongoing marketing communications and public relations support to help strengthen your company’s brand and positioning